You don’t need to buy me expensive things or take me out to dinner every night or even every weekend. I don’t need the world or want the world. I want the little things. If you push my hair out of face or rub my back. Or if you randomly kiss my cheek. Or text me randomly saying you miss me. Or if you make a tweet about me or post a picture of us. Then that’s all I care about. I want the little things. I care way more about that, than anything else.
Albert Camus (via psych-facts)
"why am i so cold?" i ask myself as i continue to drink cold beverages
- me, about to get mauled to death by a wolf: puppy! who's a handsome puppy
aesthetic perfection/photos i want to live in with work by
- sunset by Anthony Samaniego
- rainy night by 伟东 周
- rainbow chest by sarah hamburger
- rainbow face by Karen Sofia Colon
- shanghai subway by Akka
- screencap from Garden City Movement’s music video “Move on”
DO NOT REMOVE LINKS FOR CREDIT TO THE ARTISTS!!!
A.A. Milne, Winnie the Pooh (via kushandwizdom)